Analog Input Unit:
- Holds a maximum of 16 analog input signals in 1 unit.
- Reduces wiring using MIL connector (CS1W-AD161)
- Connector-Terminal Block Conversion Unit and Connecting Cable available for CS1W-AD161
- With functions including line disconnection detection, peak value holding, as well as mean value processing
- Scaling function (CS1W-AD161 only)
Analog Output Unit:
- Outputs a maximum of 8 analog output signals in 1 unit.
- Output hold function
Analog I/O Unit:
- Has both analog input and output signals
- Ratio conversion function stores the results of positive and negative gradient analog inputs calculated for ratio and bias as analog output values
- Hold a maximum of 4 analog input signals and outputs 4 analog output signals in 1 unit
- Analog Input functions – Peak value holding, mean value processing and line disconnection detection
- Analog Output functions – Output hold function