- Independent Day Keys provide easier operation.
- Temporary holiday setting function makes it easy to turn OFF output for holidays and non-operating days.
- Settings can be made even with the Time Switch turned OFF.
- Test mode enables easy program checking.
- Complies with EMC Directives, UL/CSA, and other safety standards.
- Includes summer time (DST) adjustment. Yearly models also offer automatic switching to DST.
- Set value can be changed both upward and downward for speedier setting.
- Integrated temperature compensation circuit helps keep accurate time over a wide temperature range. (See note 1.)
- Includes time counter and total counter functions with alarm indicator. (See note 2.)
- Bank function allows program switching by an external input. (See note 3.)
- New 4-circuit output models with a compact, 72 × 72-mm DIN size added to the series.
1. Available only on yearly models.
2. Available only on 2-circuit models.
3. Available only on weekly models.