Low Cost Power Monitor for On-panel Mounting and Display
Assists Energy-saving Analysis
- Power and current can be measured simultaneously. Measurement of flow rates with a pulse conversion function.
- Simple temperature measurements with Temperature Sensor included in the Unit.
- Measurement of generated power (regenerative power), leading reactive power, lagging reactive power, and consumed power.
- Power measurements on the primary side of inverters, which are widely used to save energy.
- Automatic range switching for accurate measurement of standby and stopped power.
- Conversion to monetary cost.
- Alarm outputs can be selected for active power, reactive power, regenerative power, current, voltage, or power factor.
- The Power Monitor can log measurement data and supports Modbus communications.
Installation and Settings
- Simple measurements without voltage wiring.
- Incorrect voltage wiring detection.