- Integration of Logic and Motion in one CPU.
- Conforms to IEC 61131-3 (JIS B 3503) standard programming and PLCopen function blocks for Motion Control.
Programming with variables allows users to create complex programs efficiently.
- Fast and accurate control by synchronizing all EtherCAT devices, such as vision sensors, servo drives, and field devices, with the PLC and Motion Engines.
- Offers speed without compromising on reliability and robustness expected from PLCs.
- Complete RAS functions: Transmission frame error check, timeout, bus diagnosis, Watchdog (WDT), memory check, and topology check, etc.
- Ideal for small-scale control with up to 8 axes. (NJ301-@@@@)
- Ideal for simple machines. (NJ101-@@@@)
- Linear and circular interpolation.
- Electronic gear and cam synchronization.
- The Controller can be directly connected to a database. No special Unit, software, nor middleware is required. (NJ501-@@20/NJ101-@020)
- The NJ501 SECS/GEM CPU Unit has built-in the SECS/GEM communications functions which are the standards in the semiconductor industry. (NJ501-1340)
- Control function of parallel link robots, cartesian robots and serial link robots. (NJ501-4@@0)
- Realize high-accuracy synchronization motion control (MC) and numerical control (NC) functions by ONE controller.
G-Code available. (NJ501-5300)